Women Of The World Diary And Notebook 2022
Celebrate the strength and power of women every day, with this pocket-sized Women of the World 2022 diary and matching notebook set from New Internationalist.
The set focuses on women of colour who challenged the status quo and rewrote the rules in the art, sport, political and literary worlds.
With beautiful illustrations and inspirational quotes, this would make the perfect gift, or addition to your own stationery collection.
- Imara Jones, the creator of TransLash Media (US)
- Lakwena Maciver, street artist (Uganda/UK)
- Artemisa Barbosa Ribeiro, human rights activist (Brazi)
- Ellen Ochoa, astronaut (Mexico/US)
- Mya-Rose Craig, president of Black2Nature (UK/Bangladesh)
- Jools Walker, TV/podcast presenter and author (UK/Trinidad)
- Elizabeth Wanjiru Wathuti, climate activist (Kenya)
- Yagazie Emezi, artist and photojournalist (Nigeria)
- Mikaela Loach, a climate justice activist (Jamaica/UK).
- Maria Tallchief, ballerina (US)
- Harnaam Kaur, model and body positivity activist (India/UK)
- Junko Tabei, mountaineer (Japan)
You'll learn something new and feel empowered every month!
- notebook: 144 pages
- diary: week-to-view and has note space at the end of each week
- dimensions (both): 14cm x 9cm.
- binding (both): flexibound with ribbon markers.